2014年9月8日星期一

served in the Bayern Club of Iran striker hashemian is presented now back in Bayern

NetEase sports reported in September 5th:

served in the Bayern Club of Iran striker hashemian is presented now back in Bayern, his identity is the coach. He cheap NRL Hats will accept the football coach training in Germany, and will be in Bayern for three weeks of apprentice learning. Bayern's official website also interviewed hashemian is presented. "I was accepted as a coach of the German football team training." The Iran people said in an interview, he talked about three weeks the practice in Munich and his first coaching experience. At cheap NHL Fitted Hats the same time, he also recalled his time in Bayern.

Bayern official website: Bayern coach practice

regression in hashemian is presented

Bayern official website: Hello, hashemian is presented! Do you know where were you in August 14, 1999?

hashemian is presented: "certainly in tehran. Or is it?"

Bayern official website: not quite. When you realize you represent Hamburg Bundesliga debut -- and that is the game against Bayern.

hashemian is presented (thought): "the right! We then draw 2:2. Abel equalised in the last minute. When the seventy-second minutes of the game, I was in the game. My opponent is two German international Matthaeus and Lin G. cheap NCAA Hats This is really a fierce Bundesliga opener. But I can quickly adapt to the rhythm of the bundesliga."

Bayern official website: you start off a bit angry......

hashemian is presented: "said the first time I interviewed in Hamburg: I dream of the club of Bayern! Reporters will certainly laugh. They asked me: 'you just move to Hamburg -- why Bayern?' I don't want to deceive. When I was young, Bayern is famous in Iran. For me, Bayern is a great club."

Bayern official website: 2004 you move from Bochum to Bayern. At that time, how do you feel?

hashemian is presented: "I got a different club invitation at that time. But the goal for me is very clear: I want to join the Bayern. It's always been my goal, and I suddenly got this opportunity, so for me it is a dream come true."

Bayern official website: what do you think of Bayern and the other club compared to what's the difference?

hashemian is presented: "hamburger is a big club. But you will likely have more in Bayern. In this your expectations will be higher, at the same time is also very fierce competition. If you from the coach that got a chance, you must cheap Beanies quickly grasp. If you do not hold, then it will be difficult for you."

Bayern official website: you with Bayern in 2005 won the double title. You took a total of 15 regular games and scored.

: "I analyzed my hashemian is presented in these days of Munich. When I come to this time, I thought: I, I cheap MLB Hats need time to adapt itself. But this is not enough. You must adapt quickly, show the strength and take your chances. But I did not do.

没有评论:

发表评论