2014年7月30日星期三

We feel that now the team's line-up has changed for the better


Beijing time on July 21st, Celtic boss Vic Gros Beck told the WEEI website, he very much hope that the team can have a great deal in the offseason, but will have patience. In talking about some time ago to be discussed raise a Babel of criticism of regression Knight things, Gros Beck says this is a good thing for me.

this offseason so far, the Celtics and not too large transactions, they also can't for the Landau with another star, this also let the Celtics fans greatly disappoint one's hopes.

"to tell the truth, we definitely want to have big moves in the offseason," he Beck said. "We feel that now the team's line-up has changed for the better, should focus on the future, pay attention to those young talented players and more competition power, but also for this summer I will be patient, of course I do not want to have patience." cheap NBA Fitted Hats

Although

Gros Beck did not say what, but apparently he was referring to the Celtics for the Lok Fu chase. Now the rider and warriors are in going after the Lok Fu, there are a lot of rumors that Carrefour would join the knight future, if is really such, then management Celtic will feel regret, but at least one thing, Gross Beck was very happy, that is James back to the knight.

"I'm really happy for James, I really did not think that one day I would say things like," the military Lvshan boss said. "I was also pleased that my knight, never thought I would say this, James back to the knight cheap MLB Hats let me be very good, the NBA feeling right now, NBA is in a golden age, and James also had a lot of things to do, decided to show his quality."

although the Knights there plot appeared a large reversal, but Celtic side snapback hats cheap still has a long way to go, if they cheap Winter Hats want to become a championship contender, the military Lvshan still need to do more to prepare.

"we're very lucky, we had ever set foot on that peak." Gross, Beck finally said, "that will make you more eager to return to the peak, in fact, before I had asked John Henry (the boss, MLB Boston Red Sox cheap NBA Hats maximum team boss), when he was second won the champions trophy is what feeling, he told me to feel better than the first time, I also hoped that one day he can realize that kind of feeling. Let's rub one's eyes and wait."

(Yi Meng)

没有评论:

发表评论