2014年7月19日星期六

Former White House lawyers attempted murder was sentenced to 50 years for the two generation Bush se

people.com.cn July 13th news according to the "New York news" reported today, former White House counsel at the age of 61, John · Michael · Fei Lun for trying to kill his wife will face 50 years in prison. Reports say, former White House counsel John worked for George Bush and George W. Bush worked.

local time 11, confessed to murdering his wife John in a New York court. In 2010 January, John's wife Marie previously filed for divorce, two days later, she become frenzied husband with Cheap Jaguars Jerseys iron flashlight almost beat it to death. "He was riding on my body, a choking me, hit me on the head. My jaw fracture." Marie said. "He Qia I said 'I'm going to kill you!'" Marie was once lose consciousness, but Cheap Dolphins Jerseys in the Cheap Broncos Jerseys end she rang the bell, and her two daughters from her husband. In court, Marie said, you will never forget it. "My husband wanted to kill me, I almost died." Marie has been in court repeat these words.

it Cheap NFL Size 60 Jerseys is reported, in 2007 John was nominated for the George · Bush Deputy White House counsel. John also worked for the Bush, 1992 served as Deputy Minister of international trade and the re-election campaign aides. After attempting to kill his wife, Cheap Packers Jerseys John tried to self mutilation Dutch act.

(original title: former White House lawyers attempted murder was sentenced to 50 years for the two generation Bush service)

没有评论:

发表评论