2014年7月20日星期日

Daly exposing patients swivel phobia specific therapy help diving prodigy rehabilitation

British diving "prodigy" Tom Daley admitted? Now to turn very afraid. For the treatment of what he regarded as "phobia", he is using a "special treatment".

Daly attended the last weekend of the FINA World Diving Series London Station men's 10 m platform game, Cheap Expos Hats this is him in the 2012 London Olympic Games won the bronze medal, the first time to participate in the official competition held in London water center.

but the 19 year old talented players in the final harvest only fifth, in the London Olympic Games because the audience was flash wandered into Cheap Diamondbacks Hats the eyes and re apply for jump this time let Daley disappointed.

since the London after the Olympic Games ended, Daly rotation has not Cheap Red Sox Hats let him feel satisfied. Daly said: "this is a serious problem. I try to adjust the action back to normal, I was experiencing different from previous treatment methods of type."

Treatment of

"this is similar to the trauma therapy, let me have some wrong things, to a so that I can forget their stage, I will have positive feelings about these things," said Daly.

"I really fear. I think it Cheap Tigers Hats should be called a phobia, I don't know "standing on the platform and then do the twist your heart rate will reach," Daly added.

reportedly, Daley will miss the world diving series Moscow station competition, in order to concentrate on preparing for July in Glasgow at the Commonwealth games. Cheap White Sox Hats

没有评论:

发表评论