2014年7月19日星期六

Ariza claimed the MacArthur, super fans goal to help the Rockets win a championship

July 15th Beijing time news, from the "Fawkes 26" reporter Mark - Behrman said, 1 days ago, the Cheap Spurs Hats Rockets with three party Pelican team and wizards trading Trevor Ariza. The next season, Ariza will be the team's starting small forward. Today in an interview, Ariza said, he was a huge fan of the Rockets coach Kevin - Mchale.

The new

Ariza Cheap Thunder Hats got the contract for a period of 4 years, the total value of $32000000. "As a free agent, you have the opportunity to choose where you want to go to play," said Ariza, "leave Washington are 1 very difficult decision, especially considering the chemical reaction we set up there, and we young backcourt. But I like Houston, so I came back."

this is the Ariza occupation career second times with the Rockets red shirt, the last time the 09-10 season. In fact, the Wizards hope to sign Ariza. After Ma Xin - Gortat 5 years and $60000000 left Washington, Wizards star John - she wrote on twitter, "my brother Gortat is back, now waiting for me back the other 1 brothers Ariza...... Hurry up.

but in the end, Ariza chose the rockets. Ariza said, he was a huge fan of Rockets coach Rick Mchale. "I'm Kevin (Mchale) super fans," said Ariza, "I'm glad to have the chance Cheap Timberwolves Hats to do 1 transition from the great players who play for coach." Ariza said, this is his Cheap Knicks Hats second time to Dwight, with the first - team mate, "yes, I'm looking forward to the team to help, our goal is to win a championship," Ariza said.

The

rockets playing 4 years ago, Ariza averaged 14.9 points as the highest occupation career. And in the last season of wizards, Ariza averaged 14.4 points and grabbed a career high 6.2 rebounds occupation. The 29 year old Ariza said: "I have played 10 years in the league, it is more and more mature. I know I'm 1 how players. Yes, the past 2 years I was in Washington has been very good development opportunity. The return to Houston, I Cheap Pelicans Hats will prove myself."

season, Howard, Haddon and Ariza will form the group of three most rockets. (Jim)

没有评论:

发表评论