2014年5月25日星期日

my body to be shorter than others

Beijing time on May 26th, in the heat and the Pacers in the Eastern Conference finals, you can see a clear change Wade play, that is throwing techniques with very many, the reason is very simple, is to avoid the interference of Hibbert Walker inside.

"indeed, I cast with more in this round, because they have a Cheap Northern Island Soccer Jerseys big tree in Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys the guard near the basket." Wade said, he described Hibbert as a tree, "when I break through to the inside, many times he would stop in front of me, then I want to play smarter."

Wade during the third war four times in the face Cheap Denmark Soccer Jerseys of Hibbert cast the goal, and he is looking forward to the next fourth games in the more frequent use this method of attack. "When I ran into the paint area, my body to be shorter than others, so it has developed the means of attack. Since you like into the inside, then there must be a variety of ways to attack, I like impact inside, so I want to steer clear of the other trees."

Walker inside because of Hibbert's guard, so many of the league have suffered, but Wade found a way to capture the heat to a town on the inside, he paints area 29 throw in 20 in the Eastern Conference finals, with remarkable efficiency. James said, "we are facing a great defense, but Wade is now the state is very good, we need him to continue."

Wade is 32 years old for the impact force inside has decreased a lot, he is very difficult to leap the other big man after a dunk, but the "old style" also by the effect of. "I always is an old school style, the old game player, because when I was young body condition is not good. Then I started to grow, the past 10-12 years, God reward me very good physical quality. But now is gone, I return to the 'old style'."

"this means you have to play smarter, Cheap England Soccer Jerseys when I was young, if I want to leap scores of others. But in the face of such a Hibbert guy, you are unable to leap his, have to play more intelligent." Wade said, "in my speed, wisdom to create scoring opportunities, although not every time, but as long as we can create the opportunity, I can Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys keep a certain hit probability."

Wade in the playoffs, averaging 19.5 points, hit rate reached 53.4%, in all non inside connection player hit rate in the third row.

(bigshot)

text links:

没有评论:

发表评论