2014年4月26日星期六

To understand the rules of golf ball point is good to recognize how wipe allowed

His name is mud


expert: my friend will score a damp grassy area, as we approached the ball to see there are two balls. My friend said he must be some mud to wipe off the ball surface to identify which is his ball, but when I found out, he had the ball on the mud all clean! Friends said that as long as picked up the ball, you can clean it. Is that so?

- Corey? Doorn, New York, woodstodk city

this is a dirty trick. Rule 21 is allowed in the hole or the hole channel can wipe had picked up the ball, but there are exceptions. According to the rules of 21b, in order to identify and take the ball (rule 12-2 when interpretation), can only be the ball cheap nfl jerseys wiping to " recognizable degree ". Your friend in identifying ball certainly without each pit check ball nest, so he violated the rules, to a penalty stroke. If you condone his behavior, you will become his ball cloth wipe.

resist gravity

master rules: last week, my cheapjerseys.us colleagues and I play together, I think it is only an informal "friendly ball". Hit a hole, the ball on the green. In order to save time, I have no standard ball will turn at the ball, so that the trademark line alignment hole. My friend protested, say to want to move the ball must first standard ball. I said I did not change the ball, the ball didn't even leave the ground, only to rotate in place. But he still insisted that I must first standard ball. Please tell me he's wrong.

-- Jon? M, e-mail

this is why you must separate the work and entertainment. According to the rules of case 18-2a/33, any time the player with the rules for reasons other than the ball on the putting green, must first standard ball. Just touch the ball (the ratio of moving or rotating the ball much lighter), you are already in breach of rule 18-2, a penalty stroke. If you listened to cheap jerseys my colleagues, you can save the rod. It seems that you have to find the chance to colleague apologize.

Indian

master rules: in the green, I side toward the ball away, and stopped in front of some group repair left near the hole. India. And I with the group of friends of the ball immediately protest, pointed out that the repair hobnail printed on the green is a violation of the rules. I told him I this is to protect the lawn, should not be punished, and these spikes printing is cheap nba jerseys not in my line of putt. I'm innocent, right?

-- Tom? Sincere, Florida, Jackson Willy

Because

doesn't guarantee you a lever to put the ball in the hole, so, in principle, any place on the green you cheap mlb jerseys may be pushing the ball after stopping point. Therefore, according to the rules of case 16-1c/4, regardless of whether the stud marks on the line of putt your, repair hole anywhere. India is illegal. I appreciate you protect the civic minded, but the next best putt later >

没有评论:

发表评论