2014年4月26日星期六

De Rakic was the number of the league's worst MIP target the top defender


Beijing time on April 24th, this morning, the sun's core defender Goran Dragic was elected as the most improved player of the year, the once questioned the Slovenia defender finally proved himself, hit back at those who had criticized his voice, and said with MIP after the next is to become the league's top point guard.

"When I entered the

, a lot of people say 'he will be home soon, his ability is not enough'," de Rakic said, "this season looks the team can only won 16 games, and then to get a better position."

But de Rakic

in misgivings about constantly strive to improve themselves, Cheap Oilers Jerseys and finally into the League for sixth years, he played a brilliant data averaged 20.3 points and 3.2 rebounds, 5.9 assists, and overwhelmingly won the 2013-14 most improved player of the year award.

"I still remember newspapers so me, they said I was the worst player in the NBA, my name should not be called" Dragic "(de Rakic), and should be called 'Tragic' (tragedy)." De Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Rakic said, "it has been in my mind, every time I step on the Cheap Lightning Jerseys training field, I will think of it."

"that people think of me is wrong, this is my idea of Cheap Ducks Jerseys fun." De Rakic smiled and said.

de Rakic this season has created a record, he became the 20 years since the fourth who averaged 20 points, and the hit rate of at least 50%, three point hit rate of at least 40% players. While the other three are: Nowitzki, Lebron and Kevin.

de Rakic said in MIP's honor, he then become the league's top defenders, "like to show my goal is not just a season, want to become a League top defender, you need a plurality Cheap Leafs Jerseys of continuous season play like this, I have not reached that goal."

(bigshot)

没有评论:

发表评论