2014年8月8日星期五

as former teammate


Beijing on July 14th news, the Rockets completed Jeremy Lin's trading today, took Cheap Saints Hats Jeremy Lin to the Lakers, as former teammate, Omer Caspi on twitter praised Jeremy Lin is the best teammate he ever met.

"Jeremy Lin, brother, I love you. You are the best I've played with the team, I Cheap Bills Hats will miss you." Caspi wrote on his twitter.

addition, the Rockets also decided not to match Parsons's contract, Parsons will also join Cheap Packers Hats the mavericks. "I wish my brother Chandler Parsons in the new team all goes well, I love you, brother." Caspi is the blessing of Parsons.

it is worth mentioning that, Caspi is Cheap Panthers Hats also delivered in today the rocket another deal, the Cheap Chargers Hats Rockets reached three party transactions with the wizards and the pelican, Caspi and he together for the team.

this season for the Rockets, has played 71 games, averaging 18.1 minutes a game, to contribute 6.9 points 3.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists.

(Pacific)

没有评论:

发表评论